2Zero Projects deals with hydrology and hydraulics both in civil and river fields, therefore it carries on studies about minimum water flows, by analysing the available hydric resources, and formation of the floods and the effects that they have on the territory.
Our company is in charge of hydraulic design and modeling, with specific focus on localized and spread-over phenomena, by using one-dimensional and two-dimensional hydrodynamic numerical modeling.
Regarding the civil field, we design captation and distribution networks of meteoric water, storm water and industrial water.
- basin-scale hydrological studies and waterways fixings
- hydraulic risk assessment
- plans of river sediments management
- elaboration of requests for derivation concessions
- adduction and outflow networks